Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Truth Is Out There.....



To all those who want to know my identity,

I am a tax-paying citizen, married with children. I cannot and will not divulge my identity due to the harm it would inflict on my family and myself. I am well aware of what happened to PittGirl. My anonymity does not discredit the validity or the accuracy of the postings on this blog. It is my hope that readers take what I write with a grain of salt and fact check on their own. I am certain you will come to same conclusions I have.

In the mean time, I would like to acknowledge some folks who were nice enough to spread the good word about this blog. Thanks to 2 Political Junkies, Lehigh Valley Ramblings, Grassroots PA, PA 2010, Whispers and Capitol Ideas, for proving someone out there is paying attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment